The Beatles at Shea Stadium NY in front of over 55,000 fans, kicking off the era of large stadium concerts.
A few facts about bees
- There are 25,000 known species of bees
- Each type and species of honeybee forms the waggle dance in a slightly different way.
- The queen bee is only bee unable to care for herself, she has attendant bees that follow, feed, and groom her, and carry away her waste.
- A honeybee dies after it stings, unlike a wasp.
- The queen Bee does have a stinger but it has smaller barbs, and tends not to become entangled in flesh unlike with other bees. And the stinger can be extracted after a sting without killing her. Her sting is most often reserved for killing other queens within the hive, and she can sting many times.
- Male Drones die soon after the act of mating
- Queen bees often make a ‘piping’ noise variously described as sounding like quacking or a tooting noise of a toy trumpet This sound can be clearly heard outside the hive and is said to be either a G # or an A in pitch
- Honey Bees can be two words or one as in Honeybees. Both are correct.
- The queen bee is usually marked with a bee pen or paint to make her stand out from the masses.
Welcome to Night Vale.
- The Process of Perfection
- Production CADs denote how and where each frame will be cut from sheets of custom-designed acetate
- Acetate sheets are cut by machine, specific to the shape of each frame
- Extracting the raw frame shape from its acetate sheet
- The manual, hand filing process carves raw angles into each prototype…
- … Followed by further shaping and refining by hand
- Acetate frame fronts and their corresponding temples
- A metal hinge is fused into acetate for integrity of strength; no adhesives or glues are ever used in Oliver Peoples products
- Using a lens pattern, the frame and lenses are matched
- Along with the most advanced machinery in the world, hand tools like calipers and files are still utilized to create our eyewear
- For a limited-edition product like the Sir Series Vintage capsule, the temple caps are hand-tooled with our signature designs
Model at New York Fashion Week A/W14
the glee club being five years old plus ryder being four
'Not) Giving up' is now up on lookbook.nu!